Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

Most sequels I watch turn out pretty badly...

but not this one. By far in the top 3 of my favorite flashes out there. I loved the use of professional anime voice actors, added a nice reminiscent touch (I used to watch Sonic X so the flying eyeball hit close to home). The only thing that could have been better was the lack of a scene select. That was one of my favorite features of the original and I was hoping to watch my favorite scenes over and over again but alas I have to watch the whole thing for just about 10 seconds of funny dialog.

Brilliant job though, I really want to see more.

Naruto Randomness 3 Naruto Randomness 3

Love the series

I love this series, the jokes make me laugh all day. This time I especially liked the end of naruto parody, hehe i saw the actual movie recently so it makes sense to me :). Keep it up, o wanna see more.

Sonic Oddball Crackups 2 Sonic Oddball Crackups 2

Yay

I saw the first one a long time ago and it was so funny (it was one of my favorite flashes) and when it was over it was hard to believe that there was no sequel. I'm glad after all this time you made another but I can't help but feel that the transformers and star trek recitals were a bit out of place. Great overall, I loved the return of some of the old jokes, and I hope to see a third movie sometime soon. Keep up the good work.

(*Kaaaaaaaaaaahn!!!* lol)